Bus Charter by the Transfer, Day and Week
For more than 30 years, Echo Transportation has provided reliable and affordable ground transportation in Texas. Echo has one of the largest independent fleets of buses, shuttles and motor coaches available for charter.
We look forward to serving residents and visitors in the Alamo City. Opening in 2017, our newest branch is north of downtown and the River Walk. Echo Transportation is less than 10 minutes from the San Antonio International Airport. Our drivers offer VIP pickup with signage, perfect for beginning a group tour of the Alamo City.
Already in San Antonio and need same day pickup? Are you planning ahead for a multi-day excursion throughout Texas? Get a free quote from Echo Transportation on both.
Get a free quote on your itinerary and transportation requirements.
Upcoming Events in San Antonio
Powered By Do210
When and Where to Book ECHO’s Fleet
- Airport shuttles from San Antonio International and Austin Bergstrom for groups of 12+ passengers
- Travel to conferences in San Antonio from Dallas, Houston, and elsewhere in Texas. Ride on business-class buses with WI-FI, restrooms and charging outlets
- Private group travel for a family reunion in town for the Fiesta celebration
- School bus transit for a field trip with 400 students visiting the Alamo and Institute of Texan Cultures
- Ground logistics for a travel agency on a tour of the Southwest, including Texas, New Mexico and Arizona
- Transporting a club basketball team to see the Spurs
- Providing scheduled service for a hotel on the River Walk to the Natural Bridge Caverns
- Helping a bride and groom get friends and family to the beach in North Padre Island for a destination wedding
San Antonio is a Tourist Destination
San Antonio is earning recognition worldwide as a cultural, historical and culinary mecca. In 2017, the city was recognized by Travel & Leisure as a top destination in the U.S.
Long known for the Alamo, San Antonio features five missions, designated in 2015 as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The birthplace of Tex-Mex has no shortage of award winning restaurants in a variety of cuisines and flavors.
For getting around, the iconic Riverwalk and recent extensions make road biking and river boats the best way to see the sights downtown. To go outside the city, book a bus with Echo Transportation. We can pickup from your hotel and take you to the River Walk, Museum District and further.
Make San Antonio Basecamp
Echo is unlimited in how far or where we travel. Popular routes are between Austin and San Antonio, about a 1 hour and a half by bus or Houston to San Antonio, 3 hours one way. Echo has additional locations in Houston, Dallas and Waco, but our drivers and fleet can be booked for pickup and drop-off anywhere in North America.
Our company is licensed by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration for multi-state road trips and can even be chartered to Mexico, about 2.5 hours to the border. Start your journey in San Antonio and allow Echo to transport your group to Big Bend for hiking, the Hill Country for wine tours or to the nearest casino. You decide on the itinerary and length of time.