How We Transport North Texas
Since 1983, Echo Transportation (Echo Tours & Charters L.P.) has provided reliable ground transportation to the DFW Metroplex. Our team of travel planners, professional drivers and staff are located at our headquarters in Grand Prairie.
From HQ, our fleet of 300+ vehicles are dispatched to pickup and drop-off passengers to and from any destination. Here are examples of when and where you might see our fleet:
- Shuttling guests and luggage from nearby hotels to Dallas Love Field Airport
- Helping senior citizens board ADA approved minibuses to visit the Galleria Dallas
- Safely moving 400+ students via school buses for a field trip to the Fort Worth Zoo
- Providing transport for employees visiting a conference in Austin via luxury motor coaches
- Partnering with a travel agency to take 250 tourists on a week-long bus tour of Texas.
- Transiting students throughout campus at Southern Methodist University.
- Connecting commuting residents of Richardson to DART light rail options.
Dallas is a Tourist Destination
In the U.S., DFW International is ranked fourth for passenger volume. For the summer of 2017, 18 million people were estimated to make DFW a final destination. Whether Dallas is your first look at America, or you have traveled across the states, there are options for everyone. From award winning BBQ, to world class entertainment and shopping, to presidential libraries and museums. Book a bus by the hour, day or weekend and experience all that Dallas can offer.
Dallas is a Gateway to Exploring Texas & Beyond
ECHO is licensed and equipped for multi-week excursions. Our friendly drivers will embark with your group to visit national parks out west, cities out east and anything in between. We are unlimited in how far and where we travel. Clean restrooms, wide angled windows, luggage compartments, on board WI-FI and charging outlets provide comfort during long trips. Book a trip and our dispatch can help plan for ground transportation that sees all the sights.
Get a free quote on your itinerary and transportation requirements.